[TCML] Large bulk Tesla "Stuff" Buy

So in my random encounters I have met someone who "acquired" a large stash of Tesla coil stuff.
Unfortunately he seems only willing to sell it all at once in one lump, but he seems very willing to negotiate a price (I think he just wants it all gone).

He is located in Erie PA.
Everything is in a large wooden frame wrapped in cellophane wrap.

>From what I can see he has a ton of secondary coils, some primary coils (oxidized), a couple of large spun Al toroids, 3 or 4 NST's (12kv and above it appears - no idea if they work), a couple of beast current transformers, some mmc caps (no idea what ratings), most of a Van de graaff, and there is probably more in there that I cant see in the images he provided.

If anyone is interested email me (off list) and I will provide you with his contact information.
He prefers the phone over email.

Here are some pictures he sent me.
http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/BulkBuy/

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."