Re: [TCML] Selecting and testing pole transformers...

Stand corrected, should read higher then 100 Meg-ohms, HV to LV windings.
If transformer has 2 high voltage bushings, readings from HV bushings to case
or LV windings (X1, X0, X2), should read higher then 100 Meg-ohms.  With
a 1kV DC megger, readings in the Giga-ohms is common, particularly between
HV and LV windings.  10 Meg-ohms or less is suspect!

Regards