Re: [TCML] Looking for a 1.8nF 50V (Polypropylene 2%) Cap

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the info. Sometimes I get a bit too strict on adhering specifically to the specifications on finicky projects like these. Especially with my history with 555 timers I'll keep scrounging around and see what I can't find.
Oh, nearly forgot, I managed to grab a TLC555 instead of a LMC555, is there any difference? The part numbers match up, but I'm still unsure...

Thank You,
Brandon