Re: [TCML] 3 phase Car Alternator WIRELESS Bipolar TC

Harvey,

I have a formal education and degree in electrical engineering, have studied
and understand the underlying engineering principals behind Tesla coil
operation, and I have built many well-performing Tesla coils.  But after
reading your post and your many similar posts prior to this, I still have NO
idea what you're talking about.

Are you reporting on what you believe to be some previously undiscovered
phenomenon?  Beware that if you're proposing that the current circuit
theories are less than valid, it will be met with a VERY large amount of
skepticism.

Without a clear schematic diagram, I can't tell how your circuit is wired.
As 3 phase alternators are not typically used with TC's, I can't tell what
you're doing.  The videos show just a large collection of wire spools and
multimeters and not a clue about how they're interconnected and powered.

You seem to be suggesting that the coupling of power between your coils
somehow constitutes wireless power transmission.  Is this any different than
in any other Tesla coil between the primary and secondary coils?  I see
nothing noteworthy here.

How is using a spark gap with water as an electrode useful, different, or
better than???

I think you have a great deal to say, about nothing.  Pure techno-babble,
IMO.  Sorry.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Harvey Norris <harvich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 3 phase WIRELESS Bipolar TC system
> At (3 ph) AC car alternator freq of 465 hz; a SOURCE FREQ series resonance
> can be established where by using a very large air core inductance, (2.4 H)
> the power transfer above and below sandwiched (pancake spirals obtained from
> 3 phase),(266 primary system) can be attained to itself power two primary
> arc gaps. This makes the operation of the TC system a COMPLETELY wireless
> operation. Even though this system is obviously a new type of tesla coil
> system, TCML refuses to allow posts concerning the subject, saying they do
> not discuss subjects on wireless power; they are off topic?  The thing that
> makes these things work is that the source freq C value @ 465 hz will be the
> same C value that the tesla tank primary uses. No ferromagnetic transformers
> are used to power the primaries, instead the series resonant rise of voltage
> is used.

<snip>