Re: [TCML] Silicon Carbide MOSFET for SSTC designs

SiC devices are going to become popular in power supplies because they can
operate at high voltages without their switching speeds slowed down.  This
will allow medium voltage switching supplies to have less switching loss,
operate faster, etc.  This would also be true for normal SSTC.  However, it
doesn't really apply to DRSSTC, because then you are soft switching at ZCS
and your losses are dominated by conduction, not switching.

-Mike