Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Tuning

Is your RSG really operating at 1100 BPS?  That's like a factor of 5-10 too
high.  And your primary cap value of 18.75nF is very high for a 10/23 OBIT
power supply.  There's no way that little OBIT can charge such a large cap,
1100 times per second.  It's probably firing at a much lower break rate.  I
think you need to slow your RSG way down (bearing in mind that TOO slow can
result in over-volting damage) and use a much smaller cap.  And most
important, put a safety gap in parallel with the RSG if you don't already
have one there.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA