[TCML] 2011 Central Ohio Teslathon

This year I am having my Teslathon on Saturday July 30th. It will start at 1:00 pm and go on into the eveningnd when we have hot dogs, hamburgers and drinks. Everyone attending is encouraged to bring Tesla Coils or anything of interest to show. I will be showing a 20 KVA DC rotary spark gap coil along with some smaller coils. It's basically the same stuff as last year except that I have made some improvements. Usually about a dozen people show up . If you are interested in attending please contact me off list and I will give you directions.

Roger