[TCML] UPDATE: MSB3-07/09/2011

Got the top-winding breakouts to cease rather simply by placing 8 layers of
Scotch #33 electrical tape around the top winding. Then I dropped the topload
sphere down as low it can go, and now streamers look and act as they should.

As soon as cash-flow has resumed, I'll upgrade the spark gap to an RQ or
Rotary style, possibly getting more streamer length (although the current
streamers are nice).  Video will be coming soon.

Thanks to all who provided constructive suggestions.
---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Hattiesburg, MS