Re: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

The "squiggles" on your output voltage are probably caused by a resonance
formed by your DC bus capacitors and their parasitic inductance, and the
parasitic inductance of the bus bars.  It can be pretty nasty, especially if
that resonant frequency is anywhere close to your drive frequency.

Also why do you think increasing the gate resistors will help with zero
crossing?  That will just slow the switching down, not speed it up.

-Mike