Re: [TCML] DC coils

S&JY wrote:

A twin TC produces connecting 6 ft streamers at 150 bps
with an input power of 1164 DC watts (9.7 KV at 120 mA) which was
1548 VA out of the wall plug. (My power supply is only roughly 75%
efficient since it uses 6 MOTs.  A pole transformer would be better.)

Thanks for posting your specs on that, Steve, your success is very encouraging to me.

One thing I am curious about is your MOT HVDC supply configuration. How are your MOTs configured, and what did you use for the rectifier and cap?

Thanks,

Jon