Re: [TCML] Best design for a 15KV 120mA trans?

Mark Crowley wrote:
Thanks everyone for all the great input!

I shall move forward with the SRSG design with LTR since I already
have most of the these parts on hand.

You will still want to have a static gap to use at low voltage so you can get the primary coil at the right tap (use a ground rod near the toroid for this). Once the primary is properly tuned, then you can sub in your rotary gap, and adjust it for the proper gap presentation with your Freau controller.

Jon