Re: [TCML] Where are Archives ?

There are now at least two sets, those provided by the mailman list
software and those on the www.pupman.com web page.

The "official" ones dating back to 1994 are at http://www.pupman.com.
There is a frame on the left labeled "archives"

They are handy because there are zipped up archives for each month.

Chip