[TCML] NSTs for Sale ~ Update

Howdy,

As promised, here is an updated list of NSTs for sale from Tucson, Arizona  All prices are plus packing material cost ($4 per NST), and the cost of shipping.

Non-GFI  12kV 30mA NSTs... $55 each
     3 - Newer Franceformer w/ smaller secondary insulators
     6 - Older Franceformer w/ larger secondary insulators
     4 - Poly-Lok
     3 - Allanson
     1 - Transco

Non-GFI  7.5kV 30mA NSTs... $40 each
     1 - Franceformer
     1 - Poly-Lok
     1 - Transco

Non-GFI  4kV 30mA NST... $20
     1 - Franceformer

DEAD NSTs for Experimentation... $5
     1 - Non-GFI 15kV 30mA Poly-Lok...
     1 - Non-GFI 15kV 30mA Jefferson
     1 - GFI 15kV 30mA Franceformer

I also have two MOTs with starter caps... $25 ea.

Actual photos of most of the NSTs can be seen at: http://www.halice.com/physics/ad.html.  You can phone or text me at 520-429-8572, or email me at 2halice@xxxxxxxx

FYI: I'm going reclamation yard scavenging tomorrow for Lexan, so I may come home with more NSTs.  I'll keep ya'll posted.

Cordially, Hal Krohn, in Tucson