Re: [TCML] "Lifter" power supply questions

chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Here is a link to a video of a lifer I built. It is powered by a VGA
monitor I removed the cover from and just tapped into the Flyback. I
used very light 31awg magnet wire to make the connection. Very high
voltage with low amps..I would recommend the flyback route. My 2
cents.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=386598784562

Please realize that not everyone has, nor desires, a "facebook" account. I would suggest using an open media sharing site if you wish people to be able to view your media.

Jon