Re: [TCML] Synchronous Teletype motor for sale

I have a bunch of small variacs, 3A and at least one 5A and I would love to
send them to a good home where a TC lives. I got these as part of another
purchase and only want $12 plus shipping for each.They are all in fairly
good condition but are open with no covers. They were mounted in racks but
it is really easy to make a small box to mount one in and they mount simply
with 3 screws.
If you interested in any of them, please contact me off list and I will
provide details and pictures, if you would like.
Paul
Think Positive