[TCML] Whole bunch of stuff for sale

Cleaning out my basement, and here is some stuff I'd like to get rid
of. I'll list more things as I find them.

RF Doorknob caps. 780pF @ 30kV, $12 each. VTTC?
http://i.imgur.com/vMO0zh.jpg

2 X-Ray tubes 75kV dental-type. Tested and working, $50 each.
http://i.imgur.com/Rz6Ugh.jpg

6mm thick lead x-ray shield. I'll be dammed if stray rays get through this.
$20 http://i.imgur.com/MapG8h.jpg

High power ISOTOP fets. $18 each. (retail is $45!!)
http://i.imgur.com/FXBBch.jpg e40nk90zd

30 amp 24v pwm motor speed controller. A potentiometer varies the speed
$13. http://i.imgur.com/pK7y8.jpg

DC FBTS, $2.5 each. Have many. http://i.imgur.com/uJITHh.jpg

Neon sign transformers, no GFI. Price varies, but I have a whole range of
voltages. http://4hv.org/e107_files/public/1283725319_2893_FT0_dsc05624_.jpg

4X 4,000V 30mA
4X 5,000V 30mA
2X 6,000V 30mA
3X 7,500V 30mA
4X 9,000V 30mA
2X 9,000V 60mA

Big ol' convex glass lenses 10cm focal length. (about f/1.0) AR coated.
Perfect for a huge laser beam expander or macro cameras. $9 each.
http://i.imgur.com/sJGaDh.jpg

Laminate toroid. Good for a current limiting inductor.
http://i.imgur.com/IMT2Rh.jpg

Box of thorium nitrate. This stuff is hot, and hard to get. I'd like to
trade for radium things, maybe a bag of watch hands or a vial of paint.
http://i.imgur.com/cm7ZDh.jpg

120v-120v transformer with 6.3V winding $7. http://i.imgur.com/qtKCI.jpg

SCSI Tape backup drive, some fun parts inside $7.
http://i.imgur.com/Zf7n9.jpg

200W SMPS HV power supply designed for CO2 lasers. $60.
http://i.imgur.com/jnqvoh.jpg

CD drives, a whole bunch of them. Stepper Motors, magnet wire, motor
drivers and hall effect sensors inside (magnetic levitator?). $2 each, buy
a whole bunch. http://i.imgur.com/E4FUeh.jpg

~1 pound of 38AWG wire. It's a dead XRT coil, but the wire unwinds easily.
Perfect for that tiny tesla coil. $18 http://i.imgur.com/nWitu.jpg

4.7nF 6kV CDE caps. 19 off them $16. http://i.imgur.com/HGS6O.jpg