Re: [TCML] Alternate RF Ground

> WOW, thank you all for your very valuable comments and suggestions.
> Last question, considering the fact that I'll be using a counterpoise
> instead of a solid RF ground, would it make any sense at all to
> shield all of that sensitive av equipment from any stray RFI/EM
> emissions by surrounding my coil with a 'chicken wire' faraday cage?

    As mentioned: a cage would be very useful, however its not
    a 'magick bullet'.  A cage can require debugging, for best
    effect, but will almost certainly help, regardless of
    the type of ground connection.

    (Clarification to my earlier comment, re 'fire sprinkler
     outlets':   I interpreted the suggestion as using a
     sprinkler _nozzle_ as psuedo ground.  The plumbing on
     those has slow switches,which communicate with
     Fire Department, typically.  _any_ modification,
     bumps up against 'legalities'.)

     best
      dwp