Re: [TCML] Tesla's topload

He is using a calculus technique of integration ---- allowing a series of
closelly spaced elements to allow the electric to "think" it's being
distributed over a single large surface.

This is commonly done with large Marx impulse generators like the one at
QuebeHydro lab in Canada ---- many small elements spread over a large arewa
simulates one very large electrode ---- and the smaller elements are easier
to manufacture and install than a single large electrode.

Terri Fritz's work with gazing balls arranged into a 4 square pattern is
another example of this applied concept.

Dr. Resonance