[TCML] a magnifier update

hi all
there have been a few problems with my maggie
first my secondary burnt out!! 3 carbon tracks inside the former caused a total short circuit
secondly my sucker gap melted
but all is well ive rewound my secondary coil and removed my sucker gaps it seems that they were more trouble than they were worth
the new secondary seems to have done the trick , i have 125 turns this time last one had only 100 turns
here is a video of the results
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyJxFUqQEQg
performance has improved somewhat a striking distance of 8.5 feet or there abouts
using still 20 amps of power
please leave comments and hit the like button where possible
regards
earl
aka teslaspigeon