Re: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

Go ahead and toy with fate if you want to.Can't stop ya anyway.I once became a dead short for 20,000 volts at 350 ma and lived to tell about it but there is always excetion to the rule.......Also let me warn you the later in life reprecushions from such foolishnes are painful,horrific, and debilitating. ----- Original Message ----- From: "amir gh" <mamout.72@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:29 AM
Subject: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

Hi all. thanks for advices. but let me say something:
I've done this before but not deliberate. first time i was shaping the rod
on my toroid that my father switches on the NST. i wasn't directly connected
to coil but there were streamers between the rod(in my hand) and the coil.
It was an strange feel.
second time while i was connecting my secondary to ground, my leg forced the key and suddenly my coil starts to work but i switched it of in less than 5
seconds.
So: I didn't die in those times, then if i do it i think nothing happens to
me because the current isn't going to pass me.
The dead one
amir