Re: [TCML] Can i use an NST as ballast ?

Hi

I used to use a Franceformer (15/60) NST for a ballast for my pig powered coil. Both secondaries
shorted, both 120V primaries in series for 240V operation. Measured short circuit current at the
high voltage terminals of the 14.4kV pig was 85mA. So, yes you can.

later
deano