Re: [TCML] Coil Electricity Diagram

I think that for anyone who might benefit from a diagram illustrating
current flow, that also incorporating such elements as the Terry filter and
PFC caps would just add confusion, as these elements don't contribute to the
basic operation as a Tesla coil.  I think that discussion of Terry filters
and PFC caps would only benefit someone with a solid electrical background
and understanding of Tesla coil operation.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA