Re: [TCML] Re: Dummy load for optimum cap size Experimentation

I have extended my dummy-load testing to include 15/30 NST's as well as
15/60's.  The updated test report may be found at http://drop.io/garylau as
"Dummy Load Experiment.pdf"

There were no startling revelations aside from the fact that all similarly
rated NST's are not at all equivalent, in terms of how much power may be
extracted from them.  I continued to see two capacitive sweet-spots in terms
of how much power is processed, in many but not all test configurations.  I
did not see a clear-cut indication that LTR cap values results in a higher
power throughput over mains-resonant values, although this is sometimes
voltage-dependent.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA