Re: [TCML] Electric Fence, NST's, and squirrels

My Office and my Wifes office combined is large enough for a 4 x 6 foot
window looking
into back yard.We feed and watch winter birds,,so I built a shelf
outside with bird seed
on it.Birds loved it.Raccoons also,,,but they only came at night.A 12k
nst solved the coon problem,A 4 inch x 6 inch wire mesh wired in series
to ,,whatever closes the circuit.
No more coons,,,I suppose it would work on squirrel,,,a self levitating
squirrel..LOL
Joe Smith

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx