Re: [TCML] Electric Fence, NST's, and squirrels

Yes, a fire hazard if runnng off 120 vac continuous.  Squirrel catches on
fire and runs into the attic of your home.  Poof!!!

Pulse it with a 556 timer IC 100 ms on, then 10 sec off,  driving a relay.
I use 3-4 kV on output with diode and small cap.  No, not for squirrels.

Or, buy an electric fencer for $35 at Tractor Supply.
Dr. Resonance