Re: [TCML] Wire gauge for large diameter secondary?

For this larger size coil use only Mil-D 3.5 kV wire, approx. 16 AWG.,
closewound,  34"  to 40" toroid.  Asynchro sparkgap, belt driven, 16 elec.,
running 400 pps.  Excellent performance. around 10-15 kVA with 0.12 to 0.18
uF cap, 80 kV.

Dr. Resonance