[TCML] OT 3kJ cap bank

Greetings all.
I have a 3.4kJ cap bank and want to destroy things with it (our coilgun power supply 7000uf 1020V) it is only a little over a kilovolt however, and I'm not sure it has the voltage to destroy say an apple. The obvious thing is to try it, but I don't want to risk hurting it unless I am sure there will be massive fruity carnage (it is a bit delicate.) If anyone has some advice on this PLEASE RESPOND OFF LIST as it is so very off topic assuming our ever vigilant moderators allow it to pass. Thanks a heap.

Scott Bogard.