Re: [TCML] Sad News (fwd)

This seems to have gotten lost so I'm reposting it.

Chip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:32:14 -0600 (CST)
From: dgoodfelo@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] Sad News

Here's to Harry for a job well done in his years of Publishing the TCBA. I remember finding
it in it's 4th year or there about, and tearing into each issue as it came out every quarter.
When I had questions he always took the time to write a note to explain those things that I
didn't yet understand. Before the internet existed he did as much as one could do to promote
the hobby and to be a point of sharing information with such columbs as members activity,
where to buy, and classic Tesla Coil articles. The by product of his TCBA was no doubt found
in the re-printing of some classic books such as "High Frequency Apparatus" and such. I don't
think that the hobby would be as it is today without his work in publishing the TCBA.

Dave Goodfellow