Re: [TCML] Corcom EMI filter

So while the EMI filters, Ferrite Cores, Unplugging appliances, etc. is all good for dealing with transients traveling through wires, how would we go about dealing with the wireless emissions like RF and EMP besides just getting the coil far away? Wrap our appliances in faraday cages?
Oh, what else can we do to protect against transients through wiring?

Thanks,
Brandon