[TCML] circuit simulator

Hey all,
Poking on the Internet last night I came across this nifty little Java circuit simulator.
http://www.falstad.com/circuit/
It is indeed nifty, and after playing with it for about 4 hours it occurred to me that if I had access to a proper simulator I could actually understand how to use with a lot of design ideas for flyback drivers and tesla coils that I have floating in my head, and while this one is cool and colorful and really easy to use, it doesn't have the ability to do complex transformer stuff, which is necessary for this kind of work. Can anyone recommend anything that is free and will be better suited for this kind of work?

Scott Bogard.