Re: [TCML] Re: Copper Foil Primary Connections

Sure Derek.  Here you go:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3939/tapcoil.png

The pair of fuse clips are used to tap the primary.  The odd banana plug
connector arrangement at the other end is a custom made high current
connector, using an aluminum grounding thingy.

Aric