Re: [TCML] Coil V1.0 Arc over between turns of secondary.

Sounds like it's way out of tune.

Use JAVATC to verify your complete design.  This powerful program will give
you answers and it's very fast and easy to use.  Free online.

Breakouts along sec could be bad wire (surplus perhaps with nicks in the
wire) or more probable over coupling of pri-sec.  If you provide more pri
sec details we can check this in JAVATC.
Dr. Resonance