Re: [TCML] Joining two 25 foot rolls of copper tubing

I've done it twice; once with a brass bolt that fit snugly inside, and once with a piece of solid copper wire that fit snugly inside. I used flux, hit it with silver solder then quickly wiped the joints with a rag. Both times, the result was smooth, and had a slight neck - not buldge - due to the way a tubing cutter works. The first time I managed to continue threading the tubing through the primary support holes, so no real problem with flexibility.

Adam