Re: [TCML] Transformer Question

Miles Mauldin wrote:
Hi All,

Just been looking around at different types of transformers and came
across what appears to be a really good deal, but then again not have
any experience with these I thought I'd ask the experts. BTW, if this
is a really good deal, anyone in the Atlanta, GA area want to split
the deal with me?

Cooper KYLE, Transformer Company,, Recloser Type V4L, 15.5 KVA, NON
PCB, 200 amp, Min Trip 400Amps, MAx Trip 6000 Amps, Have 2 new
transformers, never used, Retails for $975.00 each. sale for $400.00
for 2 . Shipping cost, $185.00, us lower 48 states. 205Lbs each

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not a transformer, it's a recloser used in distribution systems:

http://www.cooperpower.com/Library/pdf/89007.pdf

Jon