[TCML] Pig and large industrial 5kva transformer

Hi Group,

I have a 5kva mongo industrial transformer, and a 5KVA 14000 Pig. I am
considering buying a 5kv 5KVA pig transformer.

Here's the goal: I would like to filp around the Industrial transformer
which ca be wired to 220v and 120volt. I would put the industrial
transformer input on the line 220v and the 120v to the 220V pig transformer
for a 7200v to 3600v output for VTCC B+ operation. Will the Pig need to be
ballasted in this scenario?

I also have (3) Superior 1256d variacs as a another approach.

Thanks,

Jim Mora

.