Re: [TCML] Thumping Water Pipes

I'd tend to think the copper pipe was sparking elsewhere which caused the
vibration.  I dont think there is enough current to cause much magnetic
force to come into play.

While "magnetostriction" is a ferrous thing, i think you can still have
lorentz forces act internally to a conductor, just like 2 parallel wires
carrying current in the same direction will want to move towards eachother.
I can certainly hear and feel the vibrations from my DRSSTC primary when its
pulsing away at 1500A.

Steve