Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Transductors for current limiting

teslalabor@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I searched the list archives and I'm wondering, that there are no topics
about transductors arround there. Aren't they suitable for current
limiting auf HV transformers such as pigs or potential transformers?
With a small DC current in the control windings in a transductor it is
possible to control a heavy AC current in the main winding.

Best Regards,
Stefan

Hi Stephan,

Try searching for Magnetic Amplifier, or mag amp instead...

Bert