From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 10:11 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Terry filter quick questions

Woops, that 1000K was supposed to be a 1K.
Alright so the resistors are needed for the operation of the filter, and it
ooks like I need to find some 1K ones.
One thing I am confused on that seems to pop up regularly on the internet, is
hat terry filters are not intended for anything except NST's
hy is that? is it not possible to apply the same principles to regular
ransformers such as a PT, with a slightly modified circuit?
hese guys seem to be doing what I am talking about with a PT.
ttp://www.tb3.com/tesla/teslathon2003/tb_tc/tb_tc.htm
ny one have a schematic for what they are using?
Gary..Great site. Thanks
Thanks again ,
ohn "Jay" Howson IV