From: Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 7:51:47 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Frying tesla coil

I have to question the validity of a claim that floor sweepings
containing bug parts, wire, and screws are deliberately added to PVC
pipes.  I have observed "dark matter" when shining a light through 4"
thin-wall PVC so I know that there is some legitimate basis to this,
but I just hate to propagate unsubstantiated and exaggerated claims.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

As to the failure of your secondary, it's also quite possible that
simple overcoupling caused