Re: [TCML] Dummy load for optimum cap size Experimentation

Oh Gary, I updated the MMC chart with temp rise values and for 50 and 60 hz back in 2007.
The original chart is fine of course, but though I'd let you know.
http://www.classictesla.com/download/mmc_cap_chart.pdf

Regards,
Bart

Gary Lau wrote:
YES!  Thank you!  I hope I can write a new chapter to this chart with the
results of my experiments.

Regards, Gary