Re: [TCML] Fan Shroud Toroid

Hi Brandon,
Glad to hear there's still some appreciation out there for thinking "out of the box" in the coiling world. I think this may have been brought up before, but what do you think about using metallic spray paint to achieve conductivity in the form? Just paper mâché the shroud and hit it with some of that stuff... Yeah?
Thanks,
Brandon