[TCML] Off topic, but hoping....

I know this is off topic, but I can't think of anyplace else that this sort of question might be understood, and possibly solved,
AND I'm hoping the "powers that be" will allow it to post....

A while back, I was repairing microwave ovens for a living, and to aid my endeavors in that, I constructed a small magnetron tester
that I saw in a repair manual.  It worked great. The problem is that it came with a small chart to interpret the readings, and I no
longer have the chart, or the name of the manual it came from.  I'm hoping that someone on this list might have the information to
help re-create the chart.  The schematic is here...

----8<--------- begin URL ---------8<----
http://www.msbministries.org/images/magtester.jpg
----8<--------- end of URL --------8<----

To use it, take the HV diode loose from the case, and clip the input lead to the free lead of the diode, and clip the ground lead to
the case, Then heat some water.  If I'm not mistaken (and I very well might be), I THINK the chart said a steady reading between 3
and 5 volts indicated normal operation for a residential microwave oven, 5 to 10 for a commercial microwave oven, and less than 3
was a weak tube.

Does anyone have information in their personal libraries that might support this "remembered" information?  Or possibly know what
would be correct? Or even better yet, have the original chart? (I hope)

Any help with this issue to greatly appreciated.
Please respond off-list to keep OT to a minimum.
---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB MInistries
Hattiesburg, MS