From: futuret@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jul 9, 2010 4:42 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Video of my coil

Brandon,

Looking good.  Good spark action and good sound,  nice innovative coil design

appearance.  Regarding spark lengths, I think you said you're using
a 4.5" x 18" toroid?  This should be able to give at least 60" sparks
or so I would think.  Have you measured the spark length by placing a metal
object to the side of the coil and letting the spark hit it?  (a metal
step-ladder works well for this.)  I forget what size power supply

you're using....?  (15/60 NST, or multiple NST's?)

John