Re: [TCML] New Video

Joe Mastroianni wrote:
Mods made per TCML - except I have not yet removed the strike ring
and covered the primary with a polycarbonate disk.  I'll do that as
soon as I can get to TAP Plastics and pick up a disk, later this
week.

Have discovered that using a dual breakout strategy seems to yield
the best results in terms of arcs not heading directly for the strike
ring, which can be seen much lower than previously.

If you tape up some cardboard over the windows in your garage door, the video will show your sparks a little better.

Jon