Von: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag
von Joe Mastroianni
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Juli 2010 05:00
An: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Betreff: [TCML] Coil v1.1 w/SRSG video

Here's a video of the coil operating until it triggers the garage door
opener.
It's at slightly less than 2/3 power.  It's getting to the point where it
makes me a little nervous to run at full power, which I suppose is a stage
each coiler hits in his own time.  At the minimum I need to separate the
resonator from the power supply as I'm getting the feeling the guts of the
thing are going to suffer a strike if I keep running it this way.  Though,
when I started my arcs were barely 4" long.

Come a long way since first light -

http://yfrog.com/bhcoil11z

Cheers,
Tesla mailing list