[TCML] Nottingham (UK) Gaussfest 2010

Hi,

The Gaussfest 20010 (UK Teslathon) is on again this year on Saturday 6th March 2010 in Chilwell Nottingham.

The Gaussfest is an informal meeting of people interested in building High Voltage equipment teslacoils, multipliers, van de graff's, wimshurst machines, violet ray machines, ignition coils, etc,etc.. and it gives the opportunity to bring, test, experiment, demonstrate and view any of the equipment that others have brought.

  Further details regarding the event are at:-
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest

and photos from past events are at
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest2009
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest2008
http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/gaussfest2007

Anyone is welcome to attend (as long as they are over 14), but you must let me know you are coming by emailing me at tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as soon as possible and I will send more detailed information on the location of the event, local transport & hotels and safety arrangements.

If you know of anyone, or any group who would be interested in coming please invite them too, feel free to forward this email.

Please be aware that spaces may be limited for safety reasons.

If you bring a Tesla coil, or other piece of HV, High Current or just down right interesting equipment to show, you get in for only £3 (Visitors £5), but please contact me in advance with details of what you intend to bring to ensure we have space/power.

Any excess over expenditure goes towards the Scout Group.

Any questions, please email me at tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cheers
   Derek