RE: [TCML] Advice on MMC

Welding rod will work , for another idea I took a spool of 12ga wire, ,
check out the hole in the plastic , the ID is bigger on the inside that the
outside. I ground out the sides so the ID was the same all the way thru. I
then bundled some steel wire (could be welding rods) and put them in the
hole. Depending on how far in the rods go the inductance will change the
load it passes.

Rich

Subject: RE: [TCML] Advice on MMC

Hi Claude
I have made the safety gap part of my Terry Filter so that is good news if I
dont have to buy the rest of it.

Very interesed in the welding rod reactor idea. Any photos? (worth a
thousand words!)

Thanks Andrew