Re: [TCML] Bits for Sale

I have a photo of your 6 inch coil in one of my early searches for TC info from 5 or 6 years ago. I didn't know you were from Oz too. Probably best to sell it all together. Why don't you ask a local science museum or your local physics/engineering uni's or colleges if they want to buy it and have you keep it running.
What sort of performance did you get out of it?

Peter www.tesladownnder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark E Finnis" <mark.finnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,
I has been many years since I have been on this list and now find myself
needing to off-load my coiling materials.
I am in Adelaide, Australia and will consider any "half-reasonable" offer.
Some of the parts can be seen at:
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/control_box.htm
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/tf_rebuild.htm
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/rsg_rebuild.htm
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/big_coil.htm
There is also a large MMC (Wima) pulse cap and a RSG made from G10.
Cheers
Mark   mark.finnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx