[TCML] SGTC to SSTC options please.

Hi guys,

I have been on a break from my coil for a while now but for some reason the past few days I have been thinking about it again.

I currently have a SGTC powered by a NST and I am wanting to build a new driver circuit to turn it into a solid state version. I have a couple of questions first though. Can I keep the same capacitor bank and therefore the tuning of the final circuit should be fairly similar and can I still use the NST? Also does anyone know of any schematics that may help to point me in the right direction? If you would like to see my coil then have a look at it here> http://www.fortune-sales.com/blog/tesla.html The site isnt finished yet but it gives you an idea of what I am working with. I will try to dig out the JAVATC details if you need them.

Thanks in advance

Simon