[TCML] DANGER Ground wire Continued

Thank you for your response, but thats a target. Im wondering about the dangers of touching the ground wire thats attached to the bottom of the secondary. I live in an apartment on the second floor. I want to run my ground wire out over my porch down to a ground rod outside, but im worried for the neighbors below me. I dont want them to go outside and see the wire, and think, "What the heck is that?" Then walk up and grab it. Have no choice if i want to run my little coil inside. All plastic plumbing in the building and I obviously dont want to use the outlet ground. Thanks